R.I.P King of Pop

R.I.P King of Pop
I Love You!!! You Will Be Missed!!

About Me

My photo
Metairie, Louisiana, United States
I am a very down to Earth person who has a lot in life to be thankful for. I love meeting new people and making them laugh! I want to get a Ph.D in Clinical Pyschology and become a pyschologist.

"Best Film of 2008" In My Opinion!

"Best Film of 2008" In My Opinion!

"Best Film Of 2009" In My Opinion!

"Best Film Of 2009" In My Opinion!

"Best Film of 2010" In My Opinion!

"Best Film of 2010" In My Opinion!

"Best Film of 2011" In My Opinion!

"Best Film of 2011" In My Opinion!

Blog Archive

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Introducing Brady and Rachel Bybee

These two people are are Brady & Rachel Bybee!! These are 2 very AMAZING people that I have been knowing going on 4 years now. I have been knowing Brady longer though because he served his mission in Louisiana and that is where I met him, but I have grown to admire and respect his intelligent and strong-willed wife, Rachel. Rachel can cut some hair and I hope one day she can open up her own salon and make it big! As far as Brady, I hope he can have his own business because he loves math, finances, crunching numbers, etc. Not me! I hate numbers and mathematics! Knowing them has given me great joy and I love and respect them dearly....there is nothing that I would not do for them if I was asked! It is a big blessing to me having them as close friends! N e time they visited Louisiana, Brady and Rachel would try to find ways to see me. They are very compassionate people!

The photo of Brady just looked so hilarious I had to post it! I forced a smile outta him and Rachel photo I caught her off guard!!




No comments: