R.I.P King of Pop

R.I.P King of Pop
I Love You!!! You Will Be Missed!!

About Me

My photo
Metairie, Louisiana, United States
I am a very down to Earth person who has a lot in life to be thankful for. I love meeting new people and making them laugh! I want to get a Ph.D in Clinical Pyschology and become a pyschologist.

"Best Film of 2008" In My Opinion!

"Best Film of 2008" In My Opinion!

"Best Film Of 2009" In My Opinion!

"Best Film Of 2009" In My Opinion!

"Best Film of 2010" In My Opinion!

"Best Film of 2010" In My Opinion!

"Best Film of 2011" In My Opinion!

"Best Film of 2011" In My Opinion!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Telephone Interview With Delta Airlines Today....Is The Economy Picking Up Slightly???




Wow! Unbelievable! My friend, Tammy called me up yesterday and gave me a website 4 Delta Airlines and said that she had heard that they were hiring and that I should look into it and I did and they called me back today and interviewed me on the telephone and I passed!




Next, the representative told me that the next step for me is to schedule a face to face interview, but they did not not know where or when that would take place so she instructed me to give them a week and wait to hear back and if I do not hear n e thing at all to give them a call back and follow up!




I never dreamed in all my life to be working for an airline! I mean, I see all the time when I travel how baggage handlers mishandle other people's luggage and it is so messed up and I always say to myself, "I wish I could show them how to do it!" And look what happens years later, I may be doing that same job!




I was so happy when she told me that I could get FREE flights n e where! Man, I love to travel and it was just a little while ago that I was saying I wanted to go to London and do some International traveling and look how this falls in my lap. I do not have the position as of yer-but if I do get it! I will b happy to be working again after all this time!




One of the job requirements is that I pass an Agility Test and be able to lift 70lbs. That is were I am a little concerned at because I do not work out at all, but if I do not get the job because of that-it will be okay because I will still look and be determined to find a job in this rough economy!

No comments: