R.I.P King of Pop

R.I.P King of Pop
I Love You!!! You Will Be Missed!!

About Me

My photo
Metairie, Louisiana, United States
I am a very down to Earth person who has a lot in life to be thankful for. I love meeting new people and making them laugh! I want to get a Ph.D in Clinical Pyschology and become a pyschologist.

"Best Film of 2008" In My Opinion!

"Best Film of 2008" In My Opinion!

"Best Film Of 2009" In My Opinion!

"Best Film Of 2009" In My Opinion!

"Best Film of 2010" In My Opinion!

"Best Film of 2010" In My Opinion!

"Best Film of 2011" In My Opinion!

"Best Film of 2011" In My Opinion!

Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

"Young and The Restless in NOLA Debuts!"

This week Monday began the episodes of the TV Soap Opera, "The Young and the Restless" that I have been watching since I was young-like the age of 6 or or something......

On Monday, November 29th was the first day that it debuted...New Orleans scenes will be on the air all this entire week until December 3rd. But on Monday they debuted the Jazz Funeral Scene and that was the scene that I actually saw them film right there in the cemetery with my own eyes and I began to shed some tears when I saw the scene and also because I was reminded of some of my Aunts and Uncles that died this past year and the one relative that died during Hurricane Katrina in '05.

That is why I chose this picture for this particular posting! Two other actors are not in this picture, but I do have pics with them in my older blog posting entitled, "Tinseltown...Travis!" It was just unreal to see it on TV and in real life. I know that a lot of people were jealous that I had and always have the opportunity to meet famous celebrities. I have no idea why-but that is people and their feelings, but seeing that scene made me happy and blessed that I got to meet them and witness what I did! :)

No comments: