R.I.P King of Pop

R.I.P King of Pop
I Love You!!! You Will Be Missed!!

About Me

My photo
Metairie, Louisiana, United States
I am a very down to Earth person who has a lot in life to be thankful for. I love meeting new people and making them laugh! I want to get a Ph.D in Clinical Pyschology and become a pyschologist.

"Best Film of 2008" In My Opinion!

"Best Film of 2008" In My Opinion!

"Best Film Of 2009" In My Opinion!

"Best Film Of 2009" In My Opinion!

"Best Film of 2010" In My Opinion!

"Best Film of 2010" In My Opinion!

"Best Film of 2011" In My Opinion!

"Best Film of 2011" In My Opinion!

Blog Archive

Thursday, February 17, 2011

First Filming Day for Upcoming "Hound Dogs!"

Laura Bell Bundy

Ryan Doom

Rob Mayes
My call time was for 9AM, and filming began at around 10:30am & we were located in the Maple Leaf Bar in New Orleans off Carrollton Av. Me, Harmony, and Dustin love filming together on the same sets so when we saw each other today, we were all happy and we stuck as a team all day today. All the Extras had to go through wardrobe check and the vibe was set in Tennessee. Once wardrobe had completed their walk-through of all the extras, we then proceeded to the set an before we got into the bar, all of the extras were given beverages to use as props the entire time that we were filming. The scenes had Laura Bell Bundy, who will play the love interest of Rob Mayes and the co-star, Ryan Doom. Those are the main three characters that we were working with today.

I was at the bar and then I was mingling with some people outside the bar,an other varied places throughout the bar. I along with other people were given some certain action/direction to perform. There was one scene where Laura was a bartender and Mayes was talking to another guy in the bar and was inquiring about Laura (character name in show not revealed as of yet) because he is interested in her. She would talk to some of the people at the bar before shooting and right before she walked a few inches own to where Mayes was for their particular scene. They also filmed Bundy an Mayes walking out of the bar together and kissing, etc.

There was another scene that we filmed where a band was playing & people were dancing and talking amongst each other-just having a good and fun time and Bundy and Mayes did their scene while that was going on as well. Once lunch time arrived, they ate with us in the Extras Holding area. The stars actually ate with us-the extras! I thought that was simply awesome! Not too may celebs eat with the extras. I was really really impressed by that because that is rare to see, esp. for me.

During lunch, I had researched Laura Bundy because she had looked so familiar to me, I had no idea that she was a country singer, but when I looked her up on the Internet, my suspicions was correct, she was Mara Lewis on the soap opera, "Guiding Light!" I confronted her about it and she told me that was ten years ago and that was in fact her, I was even more stunned, so I sat down by her and Mayes and chatted with them for a few minutes during lunch and it was too cool! Just like Contraband. Being around stars who are that kind and want to talk to you and are own to Earth makes me want to work with them again and again because they are so welcoming and makes you feel really comfortable around them.

After lunch, we did a few more shoots of previous scenes and we wrapped up at 8pm, so today was kind of long-9am until 8pm, but it was fun having people in the streets and on the sidewalk ask what we were filming, who were the celebs, having them watch us film, I love being on the set and taking pics and getting to know the people I am working for/with.


No comments: