R.I.P King of Pop

R.I.P King of Pop
I Love You!!! You Will Be Missed!!

About Me

My photo
Metairie, Louisiana, United States
I am a very down to Earth person who has a lot in life to be thankful for. I love meeting new people and making them laugh! I want to get a Ph.D in Clinical Pyschology and become a pyschologist.

"Best Film of 2008" In My Opinion!

"Best Film of 2008" In My Opinion!

"Best Film Of 2009" In My Opinion!

"Best Film Of 2009" In My Opinion!

"Best Film of 2010" In My Opinion!

"Best Film of 2010" In My Opinion!

"Best Film of 2011" In My Opinion!

"Best Film of 2011" In My Opinion!

Blog Archive

Sunday, October 11, 2009

"Couples Retreat" Movie Premiere


This film was so funny! Vince Vaughn was great and the sexual references and parts in this movie was kicks! U have got to see it! Man, I am laughing right at this exact moment as I am writing this entry. It was truly a movie that I must see and I recommend it to you to see! I really needed to laugh after the week that I have had and some recent events that have been having recently. Loved it and definitely purchasing it on DVD when it becomes available! Bang Bang!

1 comment:

Crystal Spencer said...

I thought this one looked funny! We'll have to check it out sometime. You can bring over a couple of people when you come, if you want. I want you to be able to see people! The only problem is that Taylor doesn't get home from work until about 6:00. Will you just let me know ahead of time what you need to make the food, so I can try to pick it up ahead of time? Thanks!