R.I.P King of Pop

R.I.P King of Pop
I Love You!!! You Will Be Missed!!

About Me

My photo
Metairie, Louisiana, United States
I am a very down to Earth person who has a lot in life to be thankful for. I love meeting new people and making them laugh! I want to get a Ph.D in Clinical Pyschology and become a pyschologist.

"Best Film of 2008" In My Opinion!

"Best Film of 2008" In My Opinion!

"Best Film Of 2009" In My Opinion!

"Best Film Of 2009" In My Opinion!

"Best Film of 2010" In My Opinion!

"Best Film of 2010" In My Opinion!

"Best Film of 2011" In My Opinion!

"Best Film of 2011" In My Opinion!

Blog Archive

Sunday, January 18, 2009

New York City Trip: Day #2-01/03/2009: "Subway; Fifth Avenue; Rockefeller Center; Trump Tower; Carngie Hall; and NBC Studios!"













































































































































































































































































































When I saw the NYC Subway, I was just so nervous and excited at the same time because Charles Bronson killed people on the Subway platforms, Crocodile Dundee was filmed on the Subway and it is dangerous on the Subway period! I saw a mouse crawl from out of a hole and go right back in it.. So what they saw about the Subway is RIGHT ON! It is like another project area filled with nasty stuff! When I went to NBC Studios, I was hoping to see Christpher Meloni, Ice-T, and Mariska Hargitay. Some of the cast members of my FAVORITE TV Show on NBC, "Law and Order: Special Victims Unit. The security officer told me that if I wanted to catch them-I would have to come between 5am and 8am. After that they are in NYC filing all out and about! :(

But when I saw the set of "The View"I thought about Rachel because I know that she LOVES that TV Show! Walking on Fifth Avenue is toooooo long-emphasis on "ooooooooo"...You have to walk 5 blocks to make just one mile man! It is crazy and the streets are filled with people who can just pick ur pockets. They can bump into you for no reason except to take ur wallet or whatever! It was weird always putting my wallet in my front pocket of my jeans but better safe than sorry so be extra careful! The cost for the Subway and bus are the same: $2 and for a toll for the bridge is $5. NYC is mad expensive. U need some real hard cash if u wanna live out here!

Donald Trump is a really cool guy. He does not like pictures at all but he can sit down and talk to you like u have been knowing him for years. I happened to talk to him and asked him to say to me, "You're fired!" He did and I Lol. He has his own Nike Store, dinner plates, clothes, dishes, golf clubs, etc. This is a wealthy freaking man! His hotel is so huge and I took a video of it and hurt my back trying to get it all. He really is an amazing man and has a lot of good wisdom esp. when it comes to managing money. I'd buy his books and read them. You'll gain a lot from them and they way the economy is now---u'll need to read them books like NOW!
I wish that was the "REAL" Morgan Freeman and not wax :(




















No comments: