R.I.P King of Pop

R.I.P King of Pop
I Love You!!! You Will Be Missed!!

About Me

My photo
Metairie, Louisiana, United States
I am a very down to Earth person who has a lot in life to be thankful for. I love meeting new people and making them laugh! I want to get a Ph.D in Clinical Pyschology and become a pyschologist.

"Best Film of 2008" In My Opinion!

"Best Film of 2008" In My Opinion!

"Best Film Of 2009" In My Opinion!

"Best Film Of 2009" In My Opinion!

"Best Film of 2010" In My Opinion!

"Best Film of 2010" In My Opinion!

"Best Film of 2011" In My Opinion!

"Best Film of 2011" In My Opinion!

Blog Archive

Sunday, January 18, 2009

New York City Trip: Day #4-01/05/2009: "P.Diddy's; Kenneth Cole NY; Empire State Bldg; NY Library; Top of the Rock; NBC Store; and Stupid Laws!"














































































































































































































































































































I had to see if P. Diddy really had a Bad Boy Entertainment Building and I was right! He have have nada. He is a broke trying to b rich wannabe! He is RENTING an office space at 475 Fifth Ave. and on the corner people are selling hot dogs. He is on the bad end of Fifth Ave! Lol! No one hardly goes to that side of Fifth Avenue! I had to go and get a picture of the Kenneth Cole NY Store and yea, I got some purchases out of that classy good store! Good sale was going on and took advantage of it! I love to look good! The Empire State Building was tall, and they were doing some remodeling to it! The NYC Library was like a museum. I had never seen a library that size before. Top of the Rock is this place where this elevator brings you to the 73rd floor of the Observation Deck Building and you get to see a top of the rock view of all of NYC! This was the FASTEST elevator ride that I have ever been in in all of my life BTW! The NBC Store had everything! I bought a Law and Order: SVU sweatshirt, DVD's, a Howie Mandel bobble headhat says "Deal or No Deal!", cups/mugs. etc. It was so cool! NY has some dumb fines and laws. The signs tell them all. U will know them when u see them :)

No comments: