R.I.P King of Pop

R.I.P King of Pop
I Love You!!! You Will Be Missed!!

About Me

My photo
Metairie, Louisiana, United States
I am a very down to Earth person who has a lot in life to be thankful for. I love meeting new people and making them laugh! I want to get a Ph.D in Clinical Pyschology and become a pyschologist.

"Best Film of 2008" In My Opinion!

"Best Film of 2008" In My Opinion!

"Best Film Of 2009" In My Opinion!

"Best Film Of 2009" In My Opinion!

"Best Film of 2010" In My Opinion!

"Best Film of 2010" In My Opinion!

"Best Film of 2011" In My Opinion!

"Best Film of 2011" In My Opinion!

Blog Archive

Sunday, January 18, 2009

New York City Trip: Day #5-01/6/2009: "Madison Sq. Garden; Little Italy; Central Park and Lower Manhattan NYC"
































































































































































































































































































































































































I finally made it to Madison Square Garden! I was so happy to be here! Pizza in Lil Italy was high but that did not shock me too me. I stayed right across the street from Central Park so I just took pictures there every day almost! The lake in Central Park was frozen and people were throwing rocks across the lake and others were stomping in it. I hope no one fell in because it was freezing cold out there!

No comments: